We are seeking a Senior-level NEPA Specialist or Planner to join our growing Albuquerque Office.
We are seeking someone who will contribute to the growth of the office through strategic business development, leading to environmental compliance consulting for major infrastructure and land-management projects. This position will coordinate and lead pursuits, develop client relationships, and facilitate decisions on strategy and positioning. Ability to communicate and provide project leadership is essential to this position.
The successful candidate will:
• Identify and lead strategic project pursuits and serve as Project Manager on major projects, responsible for overall QA/QC, project oversight, and client relations management.
• Establish and enhance relationships with key teaming partners.
• Engage with Albuquerque leadership team and leaders in other Parametrix offices regarding firm-wide technical skills, project delivery and strategic pursuits.
• Act as the primary interface with specific clients to ensure services are meeting their needs and expectations.
• Demonstrate leadership for project managers in project delivery, project performance, and profitability.
• Minimum of 10 Years of experience and proven leadership in the A/E industry specializing in NEPA compliance; or environmental, community, or transportation planning.
• Bachelor's Degree in Biology, Ecology, Geology, Planning, Archeology, Anthropology, or another closely related field. Advanced degree preferred.
• In-depth understanding of procurement and selection processes and meaningful connections in New Mexico and regional markets.
• Established professional relationships with strategic clients.
• Successful track record winning and managing significant environmental compliance projects, ready to hit the ground running.
• Strong communication skills.
Parametrix helps our clients deliver some of their most significant projects. Whether it’s improving our region’s...