Latitude 33 Planning and Engineering |
is an established land planning and civil engineering firm, providing comprehensive services that range from conceptual land planning to detailed engineering, grading and infrastructure design, as well as construction support to both the private and public sectors of the land development market. Our experience includes the planning and design of residential, educational facilities, hospitals, biotechnology, commercial, office, industrial, and mixed-use developments. Planning and civil engineering are closely integrated for a comprehensive interdisciplinary team approach to a project’s design.
Latitude 33 currently is seeking candidates for the following position:
We are currently seeking a senior planner to work full time for Latitude 33 Planning and Engineering. Candidate should have bachelor’s degree in either urban planning, environmental planning, landscape architecture, architecture, public policy and/or a related degree. A master’s degree preferred.
- Five+ years of experience.
- Experience in writing and reviewing land use documents.
- Well versed in the entitlement of large projects.
- Project Management experience.
- Excellent writing and research skills.
- In-depth knowledge of land use planning.
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills.
- Ability to work on several projects or issues simultaneously.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please forward a cover letter and your resume to Tara Lake at email@example.com
- Lead large, complex projects through the entitlement process.
- Manage teams of consultants.
- Coordinate with Agency staff.
- Prepare draft Findings.
- Conduct field visits.
- Advise citizens and developers during the application process to ensure compliance with jurisdictional regulations.
- Prepare and present projects to Community Planning groups, Planning Commission and City Council.
- Conduct business development.
- Prepare work proposals and scopes of work.
- Manage project budgets.