Universal McCann is a worldwide leader in advertising communications, specializing in Media Planning and Buying services. We are dedicated to delivering sustainable communications solutions through engagement innovation and accountable creativity.
The Senior Portfolio Associate (Digital Media Planner) is responsible for the day-to-day coordination/execution and management of media plans.
- Aids in the development of strategic plans for client assignments
- Prepares media plan options, analyses, and recommendations
- Recommends innovative media solutions
- Implements media plans, maintaining budget control
- Ensures timely delivery of work
- Writes POVs, memos and portions of media plans
- Plans, directs, supervises, and coordinates work activities of subordinates and handles all personnel requirements for immediate staff including training and development
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent preferred
- One to two years experience in media planning across two business categories
- Some client interaction/experience
- Experience writing and communicating relevant information
It is the Policy of Universal McCann, a division of the Interpublic Group, to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment with regard to race, religion, national origin, sex, age, sexual orientation, veteran status or disability or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law.
Universal McCann - 23 months ago
Subsidiaries of this company come between brands and the general public. The Interpublic Group of Companies is one of the world's...