Universal McCann (UM) is a worldwide leader in advertising communications, specializing in Media Planning and Buying services. We are dedicated to delivering sustainable communication solutions through engagement, innovation and creativity.
Being a Media Planner at UM will require completion of all day-to-day tasks for active client accounts. The writing of POVs and media objectives using traditional and digital media planning strategies will be required by the chosen candidate.
We are seeking individuals who are proactive, curious and willing to make suggestions on the media process prior to being asked, as well as handling the implementation and stewardship on assigned accounts and projects.
- Responsible for assisting the AMD and Supervisor in development of strategic media plans for client, including traditional and digital media strategies
- Develops media objectives, strategies, and overall plan direction
- Oversee the error-free implementation of media plans
- Provides analysis, supportive rationale and recommendations for all media plans
- Writes POVs, memos and portions of media plans
- Prepares & delivers client communications & presentations if necessary
- Provides appropriate direction and supervision to Media Associates
- Utilizes working knowledge of media research and application to media planning/buying
- Maintains the upkeep of budgets and records for all assigned accounts
- Timely completion of projects as assigned
- Maintains a positive working relationship with other internal groups as well the media partner community
- Seeks out information to remain current on media trends
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent preferred
- One to two years experience in media planning across two business categories with some experience in digital media planning
- Knowledge of media planning skills and tools, research sources, etc.
- Experience in automotive media planning highly sought
- Effective writing and presentation skills required
- Some client interaction/experience
- Ability to effectively manage multiple projects simultaneously
It is the Policy of Universal McCann, a division of the Interpublic Group, to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment with regard to race, religion, national origin, sex, age, sexual orientation, veteran status or disability or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law.
Universal McCann - 2 years ago
Subsidiaries of this company come between brands and the general public. The Interpublic Group of Companies is one of the world's...