Senior Portfolio Manager
We are focused on a single goal: to significantly raise the standards of residential property management. At Winn, we create innovative solutions to provide better opportunities for residents in our managed communities. With over 95,000 units, WinnResidential is recognized as one of the largest firms in residential property management in the U.S. and recently ranked #1 on the National Affordable Housing Management Association’s (NAHMA) Affordable 100 List as the largest manager of affordable housing in the nation.
WinnResidential has been fortunate to have a reputation for creating “Communities of Quality” through a combination of fresh thinking and hard work of our dedicated staff. Our staff, as an integral part of our approach, is why we engage top talent who share our management philosophy to come work for us. Being a part of WinnResidential’s team means you possess a passion for excellence, you deliver service beyond expectations, and your integrity is never compromised.
Location of Position: Bronx, NY 10454
Job Summary: To provide ongoing strategic financial and property management support to the Divisional Vice President for a 5,000+ unit property management portfolio throughout the five boroughs and Westchester County.
• Evaluate financial performance of portfolio and identify strategies to improve cash flow
• Contribute to budget preparation and reforecasting, through the use of Excel and Yardi software
• Support Divisional VP in supervising regional property management staff and recruitment/on-boarding of new hires within the region
• Review and follow up on monthly financial reports for the properties
• Develop client relationships through attendance of regularly scheduled meetings
• Build on relationships with investors and regulators through regular meetings and follow up on strategic objectives
• Create and execute client presentations as needed
• BS/BA degree in Accounting, Finance, Real Estate or Economics
• Graduate Degree (MBA, Law, Real Estate) preferred
• 5+ Years of experience in the real estate industry with emphasis on asset management, development or property management activities preferred
• Advanced user of Excel and proficient in Microsoft Office
• Software training provided
• Strong financial background required
• Ability to work successfully in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment and remain calm under pressure
• Must be able to work successfully with all levels of staff
• Excellent verbal and written communication is required
Anticipated Work Schedule:
As a senior level position this position requires a significant commitment of time above and beyond a traditional workweek and is eligible for a generous performance based bonus.
WinnCompanies is a Drug Free Workplace and Equal Opportunity Employer that encourages diversity in the workplace.
No phone calls please.
WinnResidential - 17 months ago