Client: Prestigious Consulting firm
- 8 to 15 years of experience in the analysis of large datasets.
- Strong background in data mining, data warehousing and/or survey research technology.
- Experience with projects that involve integrating multiple technologies and datasets to solve a business problem.
- Experience with information extraction and analysis techniques, practices, and algorithms.
- Knowledge of a variety of advanced computer science and mathematical concepts, practices, and procedures associated with the analysis of large datasets.
- Data and Business Intelligence (e.g., Data Architecture, BI and ETL tools).
- Ability to obtain a security clearance.
Develop “big data” technologies, algorithms, and applications for a range of clients across the intelligence, defense, and civilian fields. Work with massive data sets, complex algorithms, and team members from a variety of specialties to solve clients’ hardest problems. Work as a key contributor within a collaborative, fast-growing, and highly-skilled team.
Education: BA/BS required; MA/MS/MBA preferred.
Location: McLean, VA
Compensation: $120,000 – $150,000
washingtonpost.com - 16 months ago