SENIOR PRICING ANALYST
Prepares pricing, financial and business related analysis and research in the area of pricing and other related areas with primary focus on pricing and profit analysis. Recommends pricing decisions synthesizing economic, marketing and human behavior principles, with an appreciation of legal and ethical constraints, and with the ability to use market research and financial data.
1. Under limited supervision, recommends creative, effective, and integrated pricing that is in alignment with corporate pricing strategies.
2. Assists in the timely creation of client facing pricing.
3. Works with product groups to ensure that key product prices start with a value-based quantification of differential benefits, are aligned with market strategies, and uses tools to identify and quantify monetary differential advantages.
4. Follows standard operating procedures to ensure all aspects of the pricing decision are considered.
5. Maintains service level agreements with internal customers to deliver pricing within best in class industry benchmarks.
6. Under limited supervision, prepares pricing reports and analyzes trends in pricing, clients, competitors, costs, general business conditions and other related areas.
7. Utilizing PC and/or mainframe based systems and software; compiles and prepares reports, graphs and charts of data developed.
8. Under limited supervision, conducts special pricing and business related studies and cooperates with other departments in preparing analyses.
9. Performs other duties as required.
*The above statements are intended only to describe the general nature of the job, and should not be construed as an all-inclusive list of position responsibilities.
· Bachelor's degree in economics, social sciences, marketing, finance, or related field.
· Three or more years of business related experience.
· Must be able to make decisions based on precedent and solve arising problems using sound business judgment and experience.
· Must have ability to quickly grasp understanding of the organization, work environment, products and process with working knowledge of pricing analysis.
· Knowledge of pricing theory, practices, principles and legal considerations.
· Organization skills permitting the effective management of several concurrent projects and priorities.
· Strong analytical, quantitative and problem solving skills.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
· Ability to work independently and as a team member with excellent interpersonal skills.
· Excellent time management skills.
· Work in pricing across many product groups preferred.
· Training in pricing.
· Strong technical skills required to complete assignments; might be required to train others in area of technical expertise; i.e. Access, MS Office Applications, strong Excel skills, including advanced functions / database commands, etc.
Fiserv, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and maintains a Drug-Free Workplace.
Fiserv (NASDAQ: FISV) is a leading global technology provider serving the financial services industry.