We’re transforming the way companies are run and careers are made. In just 12 years, salesforce.com has grown into a $2.3 billion business. With more than 100,000 customers, salesforce.com is the enterprise cloud computing company that is leading the shift to the social enterprise. Social enterprises leverage social, mobile and open cloud technologies to put customers at the heart of their business. Based on salesforce.com's real-time, multitenant architecture, the company's platform and application services allow customers to:
We've been recognized for four consecutive years as one of FORTUNE’s 100
Best Companies to Work For 2012
, named the
World's Most Innovative Company
and the third
Fastest-Growing Tech Company
- Create employee social networks with Salesforce Chatter, Salesforce Rypple and Salesforce Force.com.
- Develop customer social networks with the Salesforce Sales Cloud, SalesforceData.com, Salesforce Service Cloud, and Salesforce Site.com.
- Connect with customers on public social networks with Salesforce Heroku and Salesforce Radian 6.
- Empower small business to become social enterprises with Salesforce Desk.com and Salesforce Do.com.
- Extend a company's social enterprise with apps from the leading enterprise app marketplace, AppExchange.
- Run apps on Database.com, the first social enterprise database.
Salesforce.com’s worldwide Customers for Life team is a global network of salesforce.com employees and partners. Our sole mission is to ensure customer success. We work with our customers to build relationships, learn about their businesses, and drive value based on our customers self-defined goals. Our motto for our customers is: "Your Success is our Success."
We are looking for a passionate salesforce.com technical expert to help ensure the technical success of enterprise Premier salesforce.com customers.
The Cloud Success Technologist (CST) is ultimately responsible for the technical success of a small portfolio of enterprise customers, becoming their trusted technical advisor and ensuring that they get the most out of their investment in salesforce.com.
You will forge long-term relationships with your customers, developing a deep technical understanding of their salesforce.com implementation, and help your customers leverage salesforce.com for solutions, providing expert knowledge and technical best practices on how to configure, maintain and manage their salesforce.com systems.
You will also monitor the delivery of technical support for your assigned customers and oversee the resolution of unexpected issues, working with our technical support team and providing the appropriate business and technical context to ensure resolution.
This is a huge opportunity to become part of an expanding team in one of salesforce.com’s key markets, with the potential to help define the vision for how we support some of our most important clients in the South Region.
- Partner with Customer Success Managers in managing a small portfolio of high profile accounts
- Develop relationships with key business and IT stakeholders and become an expert on customers’ implementations of salesforce.com, understanding top business goals and requirements.
- Leverage salesforce.com product and platform expertise, to provide relevant technical recommendations on solutions and enhancements specific to customers’ business needs.
- Monitor and identify trends in salesforce.com adoption and utilization, Premier Success Plan adoption and utilization, and provide guidance to customers as part of annual Technical Success Review.
- Onboard customers to the Premier Success Plan service and ensure Release Readiness.
- Ensure prompt and complete resolution of technical challenges and business issues that have been escalated, coordinating with internal teams (Sales, Technical Support, Product Management or R&D) to meet customer needs, while managing customer expectations.
- Provide timely account or issue executive summary status reporting both to customers and management.
- Identify and collaborate with internal teams to ameliorate renewal risks for customers’ Premier Success subscriptions.
- Advocate customers’ product feature priorities internally within salesforce.com.
- Contribute internally to the salesforce.com team, share knowledge and best practices with team members, contribute to internal projects and initiatives, and serve as a Subject Matter Expert (SME) for specific technical or process areas.
- BA/BS Degree (or equivalent)
- Minimum of 8 years relevant work experience in one or more of the following: technical support, account management, project management or consulting -- ideally with CRM or related applications (i.e. ERP systems)in a SaaS environment
- Deep technical knowledge of salesforce.com product and features, capabilities, best use and how to deploy, including knowledge of the salesforce.com platform and ecosystem
- Knowledge of multi-org implementation best practices and strategies
- Experience dealing with large scale, technologically complex accounts, which are constantly challenging product capabilities
- Navigate, escalate, and lead efforts on complex customer requests or projects involving multiple parties and enterprise systems
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organisation, including executive and C-level
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task, and perform effectively under pressure
- Aptitude both for analysing technical concepts and translating them into business terms, and for mapping business requirements to technical features
- Strong knowledge of business processes (Sales, Marketing, Service, Support), business applications and automation
- Thorough familiarity with the database, application and network technologies used in Cloud Computing (e.g. knowledge of network topologies and devices, database concepts and SQL, multi-tenancy)
- Knowledge of the software development process and of software design methodologies (coding experience is not required, but may be useful)
- Salesforce.com product certifications are a plus (Administrator, Advanced Administrator, Developer, Service Cloud Consultant or Sales Cloud Consultant)
- Flexibility for occasional travel (20%)
salesforce.com - 14 months ago