Title: Sr. Principal Heat Transfer Engineer
Scope of activities
All technical activities associated with the design and procurement of Heat Transfer Equipment .) for Oil & Gas Industries (off-shore & On-shore Industries) in accordance with client requirements, codes, standards, etc. Responsible for the complete cycle of equipment specification, supplier selection, and supplier drawing and documents review. Both offshore & onshore project experience is preferred
• Prepare Technical specifications for Heat Transfer Equipment (Fired Heat Transfer Equipment and Heat exchangers)
• Prepare package equipments either as skid mounted or non-skid mounted
• Thermal and Mechanical Calculations for Dimensioning and Design of Fired Heat Transfer Equipment and Heat exchangers
• Prepare equipment datasheets.
• Reporting to Sr. Heat transfer Engineer / Lead Mech. Engineer
• Coordinating work with other engineering disciplines.
• Preparation of Equipment requisitions for enquiry.
• Perform Technical BID Clarifications.
• Technical evaluation of bids.
• Preparation of Technical Bid tabs for major equipments Construction.
• Preparation of requisitions for purchase.
• Vendor’s documents and drawings review.
• Interface co-ordination and management experience.
• More than 5 years engineering experience in the Design of Heat Transfer Equipment
• Experience in companies providing engineering services to the Chemical, Refining and Petrochemical industry.
• Experience must cover the area of Conceptual Engineering, FEED (Front End Engineering Design), Detail Design and Consultation.
• Design and specify major equipment such as Fired heaters, Waste heat boilers, Sulphur condensers, Shell and tube exchangers, Air coolers, Thermal oxidizers
• Capable of interpreting P& ID’s, Process data sheets & other process related matters
• Thorough knowledge of control & instrumentation of all the heat transfer equipments & shall co-ordinate with Instrument group.
• Experience in field & trouble shooting of the Heat exchanger problems will be added advantages.
- Onshore/Offshore experience preferred.
- Prefer LNG/spiral wound exchangers experience
- Minimum BSc in Mechanical engineering, MS in Mechanical engineering is preferred.
- In-depth knowledge of Fired Heat Transfer Equipment and Heat exchangers.
- Familiar with the TEMA, ANSI, ASME, API (API 660, 661, 560, 530), ASTM, AWS, AISI, NACE and OSHA standards.
- Able to perform calculations with, and experience in using software such as HTRI, HTFS (B-JAC) and RCS for Heat exchanger design.
Technip - 12 months ago
High-tech Technip USA, an American subsidiary of French engineering and construction giant Technip, provides engineering and construction...