The Senior Prinicipal Process Engineer is the focal
point for activities required for a project, both within
the Process Engineering discipline and with other
- Assigns and schedules the work of the group.
- Provides guidance and leadership in technical
matters covering design and planning of layouts of
measurement and control systems.
- Maintains professional standards and compliance with
- Recommends changes in policies and procedures that
will improve the group's operation.
- Reviews the work of the engineers for accuracy and
adherence to professional standards.
- Participates in HAZOP analyses and resolution
- Guides and assists the engineers in the group in
monitoring job costs to assure that jobs are
completed within budgets.
- Bachelor of science in Chemical Engineering.
- 15+ years in process design experience.
- Minimum 15years offshore experience.
- Registered professional/chartered engineer.
- Previous usage/proficiency of HYSYS is a
- Proficient use of the MS Office Suite of Programs