The Principal Talent Management Specialist will
contribute to setting functional strategy and have
accountability to design and support HR colleagues’
implementation of talent development processes and
tools. This position contributes to setting functional
strategy and have accountability to design and support
HR colleagues’ implementation of talent development
processes and tools.
· Designs and supports the following processes:
Workforce Planning, Acquisition and Deployment Strategy,
Succession Planning, Performance Management, Learning &
training and Career Development.
· Manages processes and leading others in a matrix
environment, without having direct authority.
· Assignments for team members are based on company
needs, expertise, personal interests and career
· Bachelor’s Degree is required, MBA/Master’s Degree
· Minimum of 7 – 10 years of relevant functional
· Minimum of 5 years of experience in a Talent
Management function consulting with engineering,
procurement, construction and installation in the
offshore oil & gas industry.
· Minimum of 5 years of experience in leading global
· Proven knowledge and track record of implementing all
components of Talent Management in a global organization
by taking a conceptual idea, formulating it into a
strategy and plan, establishing business ownership and
implementing and maintaining a process to achieve a
· Exceptional strategic thinking, collaboration skills
and business acumen.
· Strong consulting, interpersonal, analytical, and
· Experience growing consulting and coaching
relationships within HR & business leaders at all
McDermott - 18 months ago