This posting is for a temporary (TEMP) position. This assignment will be responsible to provide technical services, on an as needed basis, relating to transit and railroad operations planning including scope, schedule, and analysis. Applicant will be required to, develop, and review, projects and project tasks associated with associated with transit and railroad operations planning, providing analysis and support for train scheduling, manpower and equipment planning, equipment maintenance cycling, cost estimating, and review of shared use agreements.
Responsibilities of this position include:
- Preparing service delivery and operations plans based analysis of near and long-term planned service improvements and capital plans for infrastructure and mechanical/equipment needs as required.
- Assist with development, and/or review, of transit and rail operations and maintenance cost estimates.
- Development and/or review of operations planning and service design efforts as required.
- Development and/or review of crew and equipment plans consistent with service requirements.
- Bachelor’s degree in Transportation or equivalent transit experience.
- Ability to work in the United States on an immediate basis
- 30 years experience in transit and rail operations and/or operations planning.
- Experience in developing service designs and service plans for transit and passenger rail.
- Knowledge and experience in working with transit agency operations, operations planning and service planning staff
Parsons Brinckerhoff - 10 months ago
Parsons Brinckerhoff is a leader in developing and operating infrastructure around the world, with approximately 14,000 employees dedicated...