Senior Process Improvement Engineer
- Initiates, leads, and implements safety, quality, service, and productivity improvement projects.
- Leads multiple projects simultaneously that deliver measurable business results.
- Leads and supports efforts to create a continuous improvement culture within ESC.
- Works closely with MJN Continuous Improvement community to establish, share, and implement best practices and advance the CI culture.
- Teach, coach, and lead others in the application of continuous improvement, Six Sigma, and Lean tools.
- Continuously reviews area performance and utilizes plant metrics to identify and prioritize improvement areas and projects that ensure departmental goals are achieved.
- Responsible for the establishment, maintenance, and enhancement of the Plant Performance metrics process.
- Responsible for establishing, tracking, communicating, and improving line performance metrics in the areas of safety, cost, OEE, yield, productivity, throughput, service and quality.
- Optimize manufacturing standards. Investigates and provides follow up support to resolve daily plant performance issues and implements sustainable solutions.
- Provides daily technical support to line Managers and Supervisors. Participates on project teams.
- Leads and conducts manufacturing qualifications and line commissioning activities (IQ, OQ, PQ).
- Provides backup support and coverage for line management.
- Bachelor degree required.
- Prefer degree in engineering with minimum 3 to 5 years experience in a manufacturing operations or engineering position.
- Demonstrated leadership of teams and projects to produce significant measurable business results.
- Demonstrated application and in depth knowledge of continuous improvement, Six Sigma, and Lean tools.
- Demonstrated capability to teach, coach, and lead others in the application of continuous improvement, Six Sigma, and Lean tools.
- Demonstrated analytical and problem solving skills.
- Action and result oriented with a consistent track record of achieving quantifiable business results.
- Excellent communication, leadership and influencing skills.
- Project management skills.
- Ability to drive change.
- Demonstrates initiative, ownership
26-Mar-2014, 4:42:41 PM
Mead Johnson Nutrition helps babies grow up healthy. The company specializes in developing and manufacturing nutritional products for...