SABIC's Innovative Plastics business seeks high energy, goal-focused individuals who are proactive in problem solving and have the leadership and communication skills needed to help a diversified global business achieve its goals.
This position may be located in Mt. Vernon, IN just outside of Evansville, IN; or Houston, TX.
- As part of a global cross-functional team, lead and deliver the technical deliverables that are necessary in the commercialization of new sustainable processes and products.
- Strong background in gasification and pyrolysis technologies
- Use engineering principles in assessing viability of new technologies primarily in gasification and pyrolysis.
- Identify engineering contractors and process engineering firms, negotiate deliverables and lead development of different phases of engineering project from concept design to detailed engineering package.
- Provide recommendations to SABIC businesses about various technologies based on IP, techno-economics, scalability and manufacturing robustness.
- Work with venturing and external network functions to assess external technologies of relevance to SABIC businesses
- Plan and manage projects to develop and advance new process technology from the laboratory scale, through the pilot scale & commercial implementation, using modeling and statistically-based tools to establish product and process capability.
- Extending rigor to take new products from the laboratory to the manufacturing floor, ensuring consistent manufacturing performance of the products.
- Establish inclusive and early partnerships with ancillary technical functions such as venturing, corporate strategy and technical centers to proactively plan and gain inputs on process development programs.
- Use statistical design of experiments to deliver Lean Six Sigma performance while inventing, developing, and implementing new technology to our engineering thermoplastics portfolio
- Commitment and interest in the rigor required to transform new processes from laboratory-scale to commercialization.
PharmaOpportunities.com - 13 months ago