Senior Procurement Specialist
ASRC Primus, a subsidiary of ASRC Federal, is seeking a Senior Program/Procurement Specialist in support of NASA’s Solutions for the Enterprise-Wide Procurement (SEWP) program.
involves overall expert assistance with planning, negotiation and administration of contracts, and the coordination of activities performed on contracts associated with major research and development and institutional programs.
Serve as an advisor to program officials in procurement and program matters. Explore innovative contracting approaches to arrive at an equitable contract arrangement. Serve as a mentor and reviewer for lower-level contracting officers/specialists. Apply expertise in both pre-award and post-award contracting functions involving highly complex, visible and specialized contracts. Perform advance procurement planning; develop procurement objectives for the given program that encompasses various procurement and program goals while incorporating the mission and vision of the program.
- 1 plus years specialized experience equivalent to a Federal Government GS-1102 Grade 13.
- 5 plus years experience in contracting or related positions developing procurement objectives, serving as an experienced negotiator, advising management, and/or evaluation of contractor responsibility, etc.
- FAC-C Level III contracting certification is required.
- US Citizenship or Permanent Resident Status and the ability to pass a government background investigation.
ASRC Federal and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers.
- Bachelors degree preferred in Business or related field
Lahham, MD, United States
Day Job / 1st Shift