We wish to recruit a Senior Procurement Specialist with Oil and Gas experience. The candidate should have at least 10 years experience in the procurement of equipment and bulks for development projects and if possible particular knowledge of the procurement of subsea equipment such as valves, controls, connectors, tooling and related hardware.
The candidate will be working within an integrated team as part of a DEFINE project |
Roles & Responsibilities
- Liaison with International manufacturers EPIC contractors, and oil and gas service providers.
- Participating in vendor assessments, bid reviews and contract award formalities.
- Ensuring that the detail scope of work, contract schedules, terms and conditions are full reflected in the various invitation to tender (ITT) documents.
- Preparing bid summaries and procurement status reports.
- Reviewing monthly progress reports from vendors and report on cost and schedule deviations.
- Ensuring adherence to the Client procurement philosophy and associated procedures.
Any Other Information
Please click the apply button, and upload your CV and including a letter explaining why you wish to join J P Kenny and how you will add value to the Company.
- Minimum of 10 years experience in the offshore Oil and Gas Industry.
- Knowledge of contracting law, HSSE, planning and estimating tools.
- Familiarity with the O & G industry vendor qualification, ITT, EPIC contract and Service agreement requirements.
- Experience of pre and post contract procurement administration in the O & G industry.
- Planning and estimating experience and thorough experience of the use of Microsoft Office Word & Excel.
- Proven negotiation skills and ability to deliver to time critical deadlines
- Fluency in the English language and be able to produce literate and clear written reports.
Your application must state clearly whether or not you already have the right to work in the UK.
Your CV will be reviewed and if appropriate circulated to relevant Managers who will review it further. They may then ask for more information, request an interview or return as unsuitable.
This process can take up to three weeks so do not expect a response sooner. If nothing is heard within four weeks it generally means that your application is not currently of interest.
However we will make efforts to reply to every application even if it is to say no.
Please note that your CV will be put onto our database and if a suitable vacancy arises in the future, we will be in contact.
J P Kenny, one of the world's leading independent subsea and pipeline engineering organizations, operates from seven locations worldwide and...