Posting Job Title: Senior Creative Producer/Production Manager
Requisition #: 145415BR
Posting Location: New York, NY, US
Area of Interest: Production
Position Type: Full Time
Posting Job Description
Time Warner Cable seeks a Senior Creative Producer/Production Manager for the company's corporate headquarters in New York City.
Please find a brief description of essential duties and responsibilities required to function successfully in this position below.
Establish communications strategies for and execute creation of a wide range of videos and other high-quality digital content as part of Time Warner Cable's Corporate Communications and Content Creation team.
1. Conceive and produce videos and other creative communications content that position Time Warner Cable as an innovative company and reinforce its brand and reputation among employees and key external audiences.
2. Establish and execute digital production strategies across multiple content platforms, including Web, intranet and social media.
3. Enhance the visibility and thought leadership of CEO and other senior leadership via strategic positioning across multiple digital communications platforms.
4. Conceive and execute video content strategies that help enhance employee engagement and understanding of the company's goals and results among its more than 52,000 employees nationwide.
5. Utilize motion graphics, design templates, brand creative and cutting-edge digital techniques to execute the company's communications and production strategies.
6. Organize and manage all aspects of numerous productions from start to finish, including securing rights, releases, collateral materials, talent and approvals.
7. Direct, shoot, light and edit projects independently and with assistance of other production staff members and third parties.
8. Engage and oversee various production vendors.
- Bachelor's degree in television/communications or related field.
- At least 8 years of senior-level content creation/video production/programming experience. Management experience preferred.
- Demonstrable creativity; extensive production portfolio required.
- Advanced knowledge of video production equipment and software.
- Extensive experience in digital storytelling and in creating and managing content for digital platforms including Web, intranets and social media.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and attention to detail.
- Proven skill in managing others and in working effectively with professionals at all levels and across varied work environments.
- Experience working closely with C-suite corporate leaders; work experience in a corporate headquarters environment strongly preferred.
- Ability to manage multiple programs and projects simultaneously and ensure the highest level of quality under strict deadline pressure.
Standard office equipment, mobile production equipment, ENG production equipment, nonlinear editing systems and motion graphics software.
Yes - Travel 50% within the continental U.S.
FCC Unit_TWC: HQ452
Controlling Establishment ID: 00158 - NYC 1 TW Ctr 60 Columbus Cir
More on TWC:
Time Warner Cable provides generous benefits. Health care and retirement benefits are significant portions of the total compensation package at TWC, and we invest more in those benefits than most employers. In addition, we offer tuition reimbursement, adoption assistance, competitive paid-time-off programs, work-life resources, and discounted pricing on TWC residential products and services for employees within our footprint. Our hope is that, by providing our employees with rich and flexible benefits, we can help them take care of the people who matter most – at work and at home.
Time Warner Cable is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V.
Time Warner Cable (TWC) makes coaxial quiver. The company is the #2 US cable company, after Comcast, with operations in 28 states. Its core...