Summary of Duties
Position will serve as a primary IT contact with our business partners. This includes recognized business knowledge in analyzing and collaborating on new business opportunities and information technology solutions that enable the organization to achieve its goals. Works with other key project team members to define requirements, design the functional solution, identify and resolve project issues, and ensure the IT solutions meet the business needs and requirements.
Duties Include But Are Not Limited To
Elicits and documents business, user, functional and non-functional requirements. Creates deliverables independently or through BA team and manages approvals.
Analyzes current and future business processes and reviews existing information systems to identify opportunities for improvement
Communicates requirements to internal team members, testing, and education/training.
Develops maps and flowcharts of business processes (current and future state)
Designs and implements reports, maps/flowcharts, and screen layouts to improve business processes and workflow
Provides coaching, technical, functional guidance on specific BA project deliverables.
Provides expertise in process design and provides leadership in communicating requirements to product development, testing, and education/training.
Identifies impact to other solutions or projects, and works with other BAs and stakeholders to identify options and recommendations.
Ability to multi-task, given various assignments, assisting management in prioritization of tasks
Take ownership of responsibilities, working individually or with teams to accomplish goals
Performs detailed analysis and evaluations on current/future state and documents conclusions and recommendations.
Works with all departments throughout product life cycle to ensure project dates are met and ensures timely completion of BA deliverables.
Perform other duties as assigned.
Practice and adhere to the “Code of Conduct” philosophy and “Mission and Value Statement”.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
Strong interpersonal skills and proven leadership skills working with diverse and complex projects
Solid collaboration, facilitation, and negotiation skills
Detailed oriented and analytical with good organization skills
Must have the ability to prioritize multiple activities and tasks simultaneously and adapt to a rapidly changing environment
Strong problem and issue resolution experience
Possess good written and verbal communication skills and be able to communicate effectively with individuals at various levels within the organization
Highly motivated and be able to work independently with little supervision
Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Microsoft Office (including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint), and Microsoft Visio
- Experience with Lean or Six Sigma Methodologies preferred
- Relevant Work Experience 5 years
Physical Demands/Working Conditions:
- Requires prolonged sitting, some bending, stooping, and stretching.
- Requires hand-eye coordination and manual dexterity sufficient to operate a keyboard, photocopier, telephone, calculator, and other office equipment.
- Requires normal range of hearing and eyesight to record, prepare, and communicate appropriate reports.
- Staff must remain flexible and available to provide staffing assistance for any/all disaster or emergency situations.
- Some travel required.
- Typical work week hours can vary depending on workload and project deliverables.
- HL7 understanding is preferred.
- Experience with Clinical Applications that facilitate patient care with the latest technology.
- Experienced in the implementation and deployment of interface and integrations requirements for clinical applications.
- Excellent oral, written and presentation skills.