• Serve as a product architect responsible for the overall solution, technology and design choices, of a single product.
• Architectural and technical leadership in design, operation (SaaS) and execution (creation, engineering) of the Enterprise Mobile Device and Application Management platform.
• Mentor and help grow a great team of really talented developers.
• Collaborate with Product Management and the engineering leadership such as Architects, Directors, and Vice Presidents, helping provide technical direction and thought leadership in long-term product planning with product teams wishing to leverage these enhancements.
• Work with customers and field representatives to design new product features and product enhancements.
• Foster an environment of consistent technical achievement and innovation for the growth and success of the team.
• 15+ years delivering software to customers.
• 5+ years working with outside organizations.
• 5+ years as a systems software architect
• 2+ years with mobile technology experience.
• Strong technical leadership skills.
• Strong object oriented analysis and design skills.
• Strong knowledge of design and architecture patterns, agile methodologies.
• Experience with authentication, encryption and networking concepts.
• Experience with building SaaS and on-prem software solutions.
• Strong diagnostic and problem resolution skills.
• Experience developing multi-threaded software
• Experience with multi-platform development, especially mobile platforms.
• This is a hands-on, individual contributor role.
Symantec - 19 months ago
copy to clipboard
Symantec's future seems to be secure. The company provides security, storage, and systems management software for businesses and...