This is an exciting opportunity for a Product Consultant that has a passion for the business side of the software lifecycle and has a strong desire to work with client-facing teams to understand business challenges, provide alternative solutions through existing software features and configurations, and help to design innovative solutions to support business objectives. The Product Consultant will apply communication, organization and problem solving skills to develop a comprehensive offering and ensure that product deliverables are met.
Find, define and quantify product and/or platform process “breaks”
- Provide subject matter expertise of product portfolio and platforms, including a clear understanding of market needs and product objectives
- Manage product and platform maintenance in order to meet both external and internal clients’ needs and deliver value consistent with core Healthways promises
- Collaborate with technical experts to drive fast and accurate defect management
- Partner with IT to ensure functional and technical specifications are aligned with business specifications and products meet business objectives
- Communicate product and platform development plan internally, and drive organizational change and prioritization necessary to support objectives
Research and isolate root causes of the “breaks”
Participate with and/or lead cross-functional work groups
Participate in Designer Acceptance Testing for product releases, when needed
- Manage and track service performance
Knowledge and Experience
- Demonstrated success managing service industry products for a service-based company (3-5 years)
- Demonstrated skill set around optimizing the delivery of high touch products and user experiences
- Knowledge of the software development lifecycle (SDLC), including requirements analysis and software testing methodologies
- Knowledge of prevention and health care industries, call center management, health coaching and network development a strong plus
- Knowledge of data governance processes, data quality processes, testing methodologies, reporting tools, application development
- General knowledge of delivery systems (HMO, PPO, etc.), data processing rules, regulatory requirements (e.g., HIPAA), accreditation (NCQA, URAC), as well as advanced knowledge of claims, membership, and provider data
- Knowledge of clinical, survey and other data as related to healthcare
- Experience with content management processes and tools
- Knowledge of Medicare industry, including Medicare Advantage and Medicare Supplemental, highly preferred
- Familiarity with the Embrace value chain and knowledge of the fitness industry a strong plus
- BS in Product Management or related field, and/or 3-5 years hands-on experience
- Graduate degree strongly preferred
Exceptional planning skills with ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
Experienced in SQL and Business Objects reporting
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills
- Highly detail oriented
- Motivated; independent; able to work under pressure to meet deadlines
- Ability to interact with many audiences - clients, operations, sales, marketing, IT and senior management
- Excellent computer skills, proficient in Microsoft Office products
Healthways is the largest independent global provider of well-being improvement solutions. Dedicated to creating a healthier world one person at a time, the Company uses the science of behavior change to produce and measure positive change in well-being for our customers, which include employers, integrated health systems, hospitals, physicians, health plans, communities and government entities. We provide highly specific and personalized support for each individual and their team of experts to optimize each participant's health and productivity and to reduce health-related costs. Results are achieved by addressing longitudinal health risks and care needs of everyone in a given population. The Company has scaled its proprietary technology infrastructure and delivery capabilities developed over 30 years and now serves approximately 40 million people on four continents.
Here at Healthways as we continue to make the world a healthier place, we have also created an environment where people choose to do their best work. Our unique culture thrives on mission-driven individuals who exude a high sense of energy and passion in everything that they do. Collaboration and teamwork are an essential part of everyday life for Colleagues who trust and depend on one another to achieve the highest degree of collective success. We are an organization that strives to recruit the best and the brightest individuals who take pride in the statement 'I work for Healthways.'
Healthways, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer and is committed to a proactive program of affirmative action and diversity development. Healthways, Inc. will continue to recruit, hire, train, and promote into all job levels without regard to race, religion, gender, marital status, familial status, national origin, age, mental or physical disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, source of income, or veteran status.
Healthways - 11 months ago
For health insurers, healthy plan members are cheap plan members; that's where Healthways comes in. The health services company...