The Senior Product Designer will explore, design, prototype, and help implement our market-leading products. Working with product management, marketing, and other areas of the business, the Senior Product Designer will be responsible for the successful implementation of forthcoming releases of our software products, soup to nuts.
Skills and experience:
- For each project, conceive of the user experience and work with constituents to settle on approaches that align with Inkling’s product design principles
- Lead visual and technical explorations around revisions to existing products and entirely new products
- Create wireframes, mocks, and assets to guide engineering through the implementation of software projects
- Participate in design reviews and provide input throughout the creative process for the work of your teammates
- Help conduct UX research to hone product performance as seen through the lens of its users
- Iterate and improve designs from release to release
Applicants should submit examples of prior work, preferably by pointing us to available applications or URLs that we can review.
- Four or more years of product design and/or user experience design, with either mobile or web applications
- Meticulous attention to detail as evidenced through your prior work and through your references
- Comfort with ambiguity; the ability to start with a blank slate and create something stunning from scratch
- Proficiency with HTML5 and other UX prototyping tools
- Humility and a genuinely collaborative attitude, receptivity to feedback and enthusiasm for an iterative design process that incorporates multiple points of view
- Relentless pursuit of perfection