Would you like to be part of a team that is redefining the IT industry? Amazon Web Services is leading the next paradigm shift in computing and is looking for world class candidates to help shape and deliver the AWS Channel Reseller Program. AWS Channel Partners include the largest systems integration and professional services companies who are using AWS as their cloud delivery platform.
AWS is looking for a Senior Product Manager to join our Channel Partner Program team to be responsible for developing the business vision and execution of AWS-based solutions and services for partners. This leader will define and drive solutions that enable AWS Channel Partners to go-to-market quickly with AWS. Successful applicants will have product management and/or product marketing experience as well as an understanding of the Independent Software Vendor (ISV) and Systems Integrator (SI) ecosystems.
The ideal candidate will be passionate about the innovation and opportunity that Amazon Web Services presents. He or she is a strong leader who can prioritize well, communicate clearly and compellingly and who understands how to drive a focus and excellence within a strong team and in a high growth environment. Working at Amazon Web Services requires innovative thinking balanced with a strong customer and quality focus.
- Product strategy and direction: Define and evolve the Channel Partner product strategy from end-to-end. Continually assess the needs of partners, customers and market trends. Define both long-term strategy and short-term plans to achieve product vision and deliver business results. You will also contribute to the overall business and marketing strategy for the Channel Partner program.
- Leadership & Collaboration: Work collaboratively and cross-functionally with AWS partner, business development, technical and marketing teams. Work with AWS Technology Partners, Consulting Partners and Channel Reseller Partners to define, launch and drive revenue for the AWS-based solution.
- Product Marketing: Create and maintain the product messaging, marketing collateral and training for internal teams and external partners and customers. Provide on-going guidance to partners on the AWS-based solutions.
- Program Management: Actively monitor the development and implementation of each solution. Create and execute go-to-market plans for new features. Monitor key performance metrics to ensure product performance and identify optimization opportunities.
- Partner Success: Drive product innovation to improve solutions for partners to achieve and grow AWS revenue. Maintain a pipeline of opportunities for the solution and provide quantitative analysis measuring the opportunities and success of the AWS channel solutions
- Have a strong track record of shaping business strategy for technical products or services
- Minimum of 7 years product management or product marketing management experience delivering software or technology services to market
- Bachelor’s degree required. Technical degree or equivalent experience required.
- Extensive experience in product, program, and/or project management in leading cross-functional teams in delivery of major new products or services
- Experience defining market and product requirements, working with engineering organizations to rapidly deliver high-impact capabilities and products to market
- Experience defining market and product requirements, working with engineering organizations to rapidly deliver high-impact capabilities to market
- Possess a strong, pragmatic approach for achieving rapid results, and for thriving in a rapidly evolving market
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills
- Market research experience
- Strong speaking experience, presentation creation, writing and communication skills
- Entrepreneurial, self-starter
- Experience with APIs and cloud platform
- Experience with using AWS
- Experience working with partners
- Start-up experience
Amazon strives to be Earth's most customer-centric company where people can find and discover virtually anything they want to buy online. By...