We’re looking for a business and technology-minded leader to own our FatWallet consumer product and drive both short term results as well as strategic extensions. You will be responsible for all aspects of the product and collaborate with remote, cross-functional teams to re-establish FatWallet as the leading deal authority across all channels. You are a consumer-focused multi tasker who knows how to balance data and intuition and you are cheerfully relentless in driving results. You will report to the General Manager of FatWallet and can be based either in San Francisco or Beloit, Wisconsin.
- Own the features and user experience improvements that grow short-term revenue, increase consumer engagement, and drive operational improvements.
- Drive product KPIs and proactively support marketing metrics and overall P&L
- Collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams – marketing, user experience, engineering, sales and marketing operations - to achieve maximum results.
- Proactively coordinate with cross-channel (e.g. mobile apps) and central product teams (cash back, CRM, social, reporting, shopping cart).
- Work with our General Manager and cross-functional teams to develop product roadmap through a deep understanding of current and future consumer segments, technology and commerce trends, and competition.
- Help manage the development and UX teams using Agile methodology
- Write user stories
- Create UI wireframes
- 6+ years of success as primary owner of a large and growing commerce or travel product. Strong understanding of the combination of content and community and how to monetize a community a big plus.
- Passionate about building great products and solving customer and business problems.
- Experience with Agile development methodology.
- Detail oriented approach and data-driven but with an ability to move quickly.
- Motivational leadership style.
- Multi-tasking monster.
- Engineering or design background is a strong positive.
- Strong analytical and technical skills.
- Demonstrated experience in improving conversion rates through analytics, UX design, and A/B testing.
- Deep understanding of the e-Commerce and m-Commerce ecosystems and of social shopping.
- Excellent communication skills and proven track record of leading and working effectively with remote colleagues.
- Mock-up tool (Balsamiq, Mockflow, etc.)
- Front-end API and framework constructs – must be able to articulate how to prioritize additional functionality from the central platforms
- Front-end technologies
- Working knowledge of Jira a plus
- Better sense of humor than the average bear.
Note: Direct candidates only. No third parties
Ebates Shopping.com, Inc. - 30+ days ago