Lead the strategic and tactical product management of assigned product lines in support of the organization's goals, market needs and product line objectives. Manages the functional design, development, certification and implementation of new POS solution including enhancement to existing products. Manages product performance objectives along with supporting growth and profitability objectives. Identifies and evaluates product enhancement request to stimulate sales and meet objectives.
Manages POS hardware and software product relationships with external partners including the evaluation of new solutions and lifecycle management of existing solutions. Works collaboratively across internal department lines to achieve product development, certification and delivery objectives. Identifies and tracks required tasks and timelines towards completion.
Key Position Activities Include:
Manage development, testing and certification of POS hardware and software solutions for select N.A. POS product lines
Manages development and product plans with external software
Develops and executes product plans including coordination with external and
internal development, customer and product support areas
Evaluates new products including enhancement request, analyzes needs, determine priorities and develops POS functional requirements
Ongoing lifecycle management of existing products including technical review of
escalations from customer & product support groups
Review and sign off on all merchant facing support and user documentation for Terminal product releases. Works directly with Marketing and Sales Support departments to support the creation of marketing and sales support collateral
Develop and implement documentation and operational procedures for internal & external product support groups (Help Desk, Deployment, Repair).
Your Career is Here.
- Bachelor's degree, or equivalent work experience
- Eight to ten years of experience as a Product Manager
- Four or more years of management experience
- Comprehensive knowledge of the assigned business line and technical marketing skills
- Strong product management, design and development skills
- Thorough knowledge of product/program development, pricing, implementation and strategic analysis
- Demonstrated marketing and marketing research skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong financial and competitive analysis and computer skills
- Demonstrated management, leadership and interpersonal skills
1st - Daytime
Average Hours Per Week
Elavon, Inc. - 18 months ago