Forest Laboratories, Inc. (FLI)
is an innovative, growth-oriented prescription pharmaceutical company focused on developing top-quality therapies that help people lead healthier, more fulfilling lives. We take pride in meeting our business objectives and expanding our product franchises, but we also derive satisfaction in helping to bring relief to people who are suffering. Our products treat conditions such as depression, anxiety, Alzheimer’s disease, hypertension and fibromyalgia, and we keep a focused eye on the future with a robust pipeline of compounds at virtually every stage of development. With headquarters in New York City and operations in New Jersey, Long Island, Missouri, Ohio, California, Ireland and the U.K, each of Forest’s more than 5,000 employees contributes to our quest to deliver quality products with entrepreneurial spirit, unflagging integrity and deep respect for people and community. Explore your potential to thrive with a career at Forest.
This position is responsible for the planning and execution of marketing programs to achieve objectives. Responsibilities may include strategic development as well as implementation of marketing and tactical plans, managing budgets and forecasts, and the development and execution of promotional initiatives.
Job responsibilities may include the following:
- Creation of professional promotional materials and programs that align with brand strategy
- Management of KOL development and KOL led promotional medical education initiatives to support brand
- Management of promotional speaker bureau including developing all materials and training
- Participate in development and execution of annual marketing and tactical plans
- Communicate with internal departments, including regulatory, medical, compliance, legal and marketing operations
- Manage communication with field sales force and handle sales force requests
- Analyze and interpret prescription and market research data to identify market trends and competitor information
Minimum requirements needed for the role:
- An undergraduate degree is required, an MBA is preferred.
- A minimum of 5 years of broad pharmaceutical experience is required
- A minimum of 2 years of product management experience is required OR a minimum of 4 years of marketing research experience is required.
- The final job title will be commensurate with the candidate’s experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are required
- Strong analytical skills with proficiency in spreadsheet development is required
- Ability to consistently meet deadlines and complete projects within budget is required
- Strong strategic-thinking skills and the ability to work effectively in a fast-paced, cross-functional, entrepreneurial environment is required.
Forest Laboratories, Inc. - 16 months ago
Forest Laboratories doesn't just blend in with the trees. The company develops and manufactures prescription drugs to address a wide...