Domain of responsibility
o Leader strategy and vision in space across NetApp
- Flash – virtual storage tiering. Market space expert, leader defining opportunity, gap addressing and solutions delivery
o Lead partner program utilizing alliances team
o Cloud Gateways & Filesystem Caching
- Deliver products and/or solutions in the area of IOPS acceleration including
Core Skill set required
- 360 degree business driver with experience and capability i.e. product through partnering through GTM and promotion
- Articulate and strong presentation skills with executive audiences and ability to influence to closure with unquestioned credibility
- Ability to create shared vision and strategy and translate to actions and timing to deliver upon rapidly
- Problem solver and ability to find alternate simplified solutions.
- Storage domain experience essential
- Balance of business acumen and technology skill set.
Responsibility and Interaction:Responsibility:
- Tenacious executor with hunger to make a difference
- Big Picture visionary and driver of execution and closure
- Technology curiosity with passion and excitement to change the game
- Highly collaborative and ability to leverage assets outside of immediate group to achieve sought goals
- Takes ownership for end results and proactively works across functions to deliver them Job Requirements Requirements:
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills; presentation, customer service, business, and negotiation skills.
- Strong analytical skills and ability to work both independently and lead cross functional teams.
- Ability to build strong working relationships across all levels of the organization, including remote areas.
- Marketing experience in the technology industry.
- Ability to function well in a fast-paced, dynamic environment with competing priorities.
- Excellent understanding of NetApp's products and services technologies/concepts in a distributed environment.
- The tasks this individual is responsible for are often unstructured, have wide implications and there are multiple outcomes.
- This individual will apply broad expertise or unique technical/industry knowledge in solving problems that are unique and extremely complex given time, budget and resource constraints.
- Demonstrate leadership and vision in determining and driving strategy decisions.
- This individual must work effectively with Staff to Vice President level employees within the function, across functions and with external parties.
- Limited supervision is provided, as this individual can operate, drive results, and set priorities independently.
- The ideal candidate will be a proactive contributor and subject matter expert.
- To be successful, this individual must demonstrate favorable results through leadership and influencing multiple individuals and groups.
- Often acts as mentor or facilitator. Education and Experience Education & Experience:
- A minimum of 12 years of experience is required.
- A Bachelor of Arts of Science Degree is required, or equivalent experience.
- Demonstrated ability to have completed multiple, complex technical projects. Posting Category Marketing Full time / Part time Full-time Posting Location USA - California - Sunnyvale (Corporate Headquarters) Requisition Number 23223BR
NetApp - 22 months ago
copy to clipboard -
Careers at NetApp
At NetApp, your expertise is what drives our growing success
NetApp is the ideal place to give your career a boost....