Seattle Genetics is looking for a Senior Product Manager to support the development and execution of promotional tactics for ADCETRIS®. The Senior Product Manager will assist in the planning and development of promotional tactics and provide logistical support for key commercial processes. The scope of this job will potentially include both branded and unbranded promotional activities. This position will also be involved in supporting strategic marketing initiatives, including assisting in the development of brand and tactical plans. This position will also work closely with senior leadership within Sales, Managed Markets and Training.
Specific responsibilities will include:
• Facilitate the development and execution of branded and unbranded promotional materials.
• Manage the development of web-based promotional assets
• Participate on cross-functional teams.
• Support key logistical activities, notably those related to the promotional review committee and promotional material fulfillment
• Deliver oral and written communications in an objective, succinct and coherent manner.
• Develop and make presentations as needed to commercial management and other internal groups.
• Assist in identifying critical issues that will impact the success of our promotional marketing efforts and develop plans to address.
• Support the management of key commercial vendors to deliver projects on-time, on-target and on-budget.
• Work collaboratively, effectively and efficiently with all internal and external partners and stakeholders.
Qualifications and Experience:
• Bachelors Degree; MBA or other related graduate-level degree is preferred
• 2-3 years of commercial biotech or pharmaceutical experience
• Knowledge of compliant marketing methods
• Evidence of good communication, analytical, planning and organizational skills
• Experience in oncology marketing or launching a new biotech / pharmaceutical product is preferred.
• Working knowledge of product development, manufacturing, regulatory, clinical and medical affairs
• Demonstrable abilities to establish relationships with relevant internal and external stakeholder
Seattle Genetics is an equal opportunity employer.
Seattle Genetics - 2 years ago