Sr. Product Manager at TOTVS Labs in Mountain View, CA
We are looking for a high-impact Sr. Product Manager to join our team and own production of our products. Our customers are enterprises from all around the globe, and your mandate is to focus on their needs and bring the right product to market. To do this you will need to work closely with our execs, as well as our engineering and marketing teams, to launch new features and support existing ones. You will own the process of developing and releasing our products and will interact with all aspects of our business. Our ideal candidate will roll up their sleeves and jump into any challenge-- technical and non-technical.
- Own the roadmap for our products. Be able to communicate both the business and technical reasons behind important product decisions.
- Engage with customers to understand how we can improve our products and how we can help them with new ones
- Mock up concepts, write functional specs, define tasks, write documentation, and do whatever it takes to express your ideas to our internal engineers, designers and marketing team.
- Manage the velocity of our engineering team and communicate its progress to the rest of the company.
- Do you love solving problems? That’s what we want.
- You have worked for a SaaS company before.
- 7+ years experience as a Product Manager for a technology company. You should have strong experience shipping quality products in a fast-paced environment (we are releasing a new version of our product every 2 weeks)
- You thrive in a fast moving environment with a heavy dose of ambiguity. Your job will be to bring clarity amidst chaos.
- Ability to balance competing priorities and manage multiple projects at the same time.
- Experience as a software developer - for fun, college, and/or work. We are looking for someone with a technical bent to communicate with our internal engineers, as well as our engineering-focused customers.
- You're hands-on, passionate, persistent, creative, easy to get along with, and have a 'get 'er done' attitude and high personal productivity.
- You have worked as a Product Manager for a PaaS company
- BA/BS or Masters from a competitive school
About TOTVS Labs
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive health, dental, and vision insurance
- Smart, hard-working, collaborative, friendly team
- Lunch, snacks and beverages, all on us!
TOTVS Labs develops innovative and disruptive technology for enterprises, enabling them to accelerate growth to become more competitive in a global economy. TOTVS Labs engineers focus on stealth research and development projects, aimed at bringing products to market that fuel innovation, and achieve scale with a global reach:
Silicon Valley is founded on the principle of continuous innovation opportunities, even in established markets dominated by entrenched vendors. The TOTVS Labs mission is to create disruptive new technologies, sales models, logistics processes, and advances in customer service.
Stealth projects in development at TOTVS Labs will focus on achieving scalability from concept to deployment, creating sustainable, growing business models for new products and technologies.
We live in a global world; TOTVS Labs concentrates on global projects that help businesses all around the world to become more efficient and to achieve excellence by building great products.
TOTVS Labs - 14 months ago
copy to clipboard -