ABOUT THE OPPORTUNITY:|
The Senior Product Manager will be responsible for helping define TCS’ product strategy and manage the integration of mobile advertising into TCS’ mobile location-based services (LBS) applications. This role offers hands-on responsibility for creating mobile products that are used by millions of users, working in conjunction with our Engineering, Marketing and Sales teams.
- Create and present business cases to senior leaders for proposed customer projects, working with development and others to capture opportunity and costs.
- Communicate a deep understanding of the customer, the problem, and the solution with clear line of sight back to the business objectives.
- Perform market research, competitive analysis, localization and product positioning assessment.
- Create comprehensive business, customer, and functional requirements.
- Develop the Product Requirement Documents (PRD), Product Launch Documents (PLD) and Market Requirements Documents (MRD).
- Evaluate impact of product launches.
- Identify and measure key metrics for success.
- Create innovative go-to market strategies across multiple unique business models, including pricing, subscription, transaction, and advertising.
- Comfortably and confidently work with wireless carrier and OEM customers.
- Partner with the sales team to develop business cases, deliver product presentations and messaging to potential customers.
- Develop and maintain competitive analysis for world wide market.
TCS is an Equal Opportunity Employer
- Bachelor's degree required. MBA is a plus.
- Must have 4+ years experience in years in product management with a wireless-based company and/or with technical/software related products and services. Global experience preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to proactively address global market changes with successful product launches.
- Ability to innovate and define creative solutions with compelling user experiences that exceed customer expectations.
- Success in defining, creating and launching successful, high quality mobile products.
- Demonstrated ability to drive and communicate sound data-based decisions.
- Passion for mobile/consumer technology and sense of urgency for time-to-market.
- Holistic understanding of the mobile user experience, (e.g. pricing, technology, user behavior) and variances within numerous international markets, handsets and operating systems.
- Experience at a leading mobile application product company, wireless carrier/operator or device manufacturer.
- Knowledge of carrier distribution and carrier specific product requirements.