Responsible for building features to improve products. Interface with multiple disciplines to drive projects to completion with the goal of improving business metrics and user experience. Manage work streams for more new/junior employees. Drive large projects to completion. Perform analyses on a product and its users to determine the best path forward. Develop best practices for the company to leverage.
REQUIREMENTS: Position requires the following:
EDUCATION/ EXPERIENCE: Master’s degree or foreign equivalent in Business Administration, Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, Economics or related field followed by 1 year of experience in job offered or related position.
SKILLS: Experience/Coursework must include the following:
1. Write product specifications including wireframes, flow charts and user stories utilizing MS Word or PowerPoint.
2. Web analytics to identify web user flows.
3. Statistical analysis using multivariate testing and other techniques (specifically value and T-value testing).
4. Financial modeling to forecast revenue (and buyer) trends and perform an NPV analysis to determine best investment decision given a set of expected returns (cash flows) and associated costs.
5. Design for mobile and web user interfaces.
OTHER: Job Site: San Francisco, CA
Send resume via mail to Zynga, Attn D. Magnuson, 699 8th Street, Concourse Level, San Francisco, CA 94103
Reference job code: HV4818
Zynga - 14 months ago