GoodData is seeking a product marketer who shares our passion for connecting business people with the data they need to make better business decisions. GoodData is a horizontal platform for business analytics - we deliver operational dashboards and advanced analytics to line-of-business leaders across the front-office: sales, marketing, support, operations, etc. GoodData helps companies measure a single aspect of the business with our pre-built analytics apps, and as adoption grows and data sources are added, companies measure complete business processes like lead-to-cash in GoodData.
We are seeking a marketing leader to document and increase our domain expertise in business analytics across multiple use cases and vertical markets. The right candidate understands the importance of data and analytics today, and can lead GoodData's effort to educate businesses to the best ways to measure their business.
- Articulate GoodData's relevance and domain expertise across multiple use cases and vertical markets
- Explain the business value propositions of GoodData's cloud-based business intelligence in differentiated language
- Deliver high-quality marketing content: own sales toolkits targeting specific use cases and buyer personas, including engaging web content and killer demos that show off the power of GoodData to transform how business is measured
- Arm GoodData sales, support, marketing and product teams on business domain knowledge
- Work closely with product team to identify market opportunities to build more analytics apps.
- Computer Science undergraduate degree from a reputable university
- Fluency in business analytics - demonstrated experience marketing analytics or data services to business buyers
- Management or strategy consulting experience a big plus
- Relevant business domain or vertical expertise in one of the following: B2B Sales & Marketing, Web Analytics, eCommerce, Customer Support, Business Operations
- Technically curious, but business oriented - you don't need to be a stats geek, but you do need to talk data to business buyers
- 7+ years of product marketing experience, ideally in a high-velocity b2b setting
- Business Intelligence, CRM, or SaaS experience a big plus
- Startup DNA is a must
Are you this person? Do you have the DNA to work in a fast moving, dynamic and exciting, well-funded hot start-up? If so, we want to hear from you.
GoodData is headquartered in San Francisco and located in the cloud at http://www.gooddata.com .
GoodData is committed to creating a diverse work environment, and we are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Agency Recruiters Take Note:
Please do not spam us with unsolicited candidate resumes.
Unless you have a fully executed agreement with us, we will consider them a gift.
Do not send resumes to any of the executives.
If you would like to be considered to be a vendor, you must go through firstname.lastname@example.org
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY
GoodData - 16 months ago