Scope of Responsibility/Expectation:
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Business or Finance
- Minimum 2 years experience in finance, supply chain, operations, or engineering
The Broadband Access Networks (BAN) Product Management organization is part of Motorola Mobility’s Network Infrastructure Solutions business.
- The Product Marketing Analyst is responsible for supporting the development of the next generation of optical and RF Broadband Access Products.
BAN’s solutions enable cable operators to provide a suite of voice, video, and data services across both wired and wireless access technologies.
The BAN portfolio covers all HFC infrastructure products, including Optical Headend, Optical Nodes, RF equipment, and Wireless solutions.
- Perform Bill of Material gross margin analysis for customer proposals and quotations
- Review and track product portfolio costs
- Support quality initiatives for product solutions including field deployed products
- Generate and manage internal purchase orders
- Review product inventory and provide guidance for disposition to Supply Chain
- Generate and maintain customer price lists
- Track industry market share, product quarterly performance, and market share
- Interact with third party vendors for tracking product costs and demand forecasting
- Create and maintain marketing collateral, including customer presentations, website and catalog pages, product releases, brochures, advertisements, and webinars
- Create and maintain technical user guides and product deployment documentation
- Create and maintain customer pricing database
- Support trade-shows and conference
- Strong analytical capability
- Strong engineering and financial analysis capability
- Strong background in MS Office required with emphasis on Excel
- Excellent written and presentation skills
- Excellent customer service and interfacing skills including communication, expectation management, and relationship building among multi-functional stakeholders
- Experience in Salesforce.com, Oracle, and Impromptu is preferred
- Some travel is required
Motorola Mobility - 2 years ago
copy to clipboard