Senior Product Mobile Designer
More than 250 brands are successfully partnering with CashStar including Best Buy, Chili's Grill & Bar, CVS/pharmacy, Gap, Pottery Barn, QVC, Staples, Starbucks, T.G.I. Friday's, The Home Depot, and Williams-Sonoma. That makes CashStar the preferred digital gifting and incentives partner for retailers nationwide.
We're now seeking an experienced Senior Product Designer. Reporting directly to the Director of Product Design, you'll be responsible for:
• Bringing stakeholders’ vision to life
• Running formal and informal usability tests
• Vetting product ideas against market need + user need
• Creating wireframes + prototypes
• Seeing that the product design and functionality is well documented
The successful candidate will join a fun and diverse group of folks that value multitalented team members who can change hats on the fly, while also able to crank independently.
• Proficient with a range of mobile interaction design, visualization, and rapid design prototyping tools
• Very comfortable with Adobe Create Suite
• Eats responsive web design concepts for breakfast
• The ability to hand-code prototype HTML/CSS with ease
• Ability to self manage and complete your work within the scoped timeframes
• Ability to jump into projects mid-stream, ramp up quickly, diagnose issues, and apply fixes and guidance
• Excellent written and oral English language skills
• Engineering experience: commit design-related fixes directly into a branch
• Interests in: typography, fine arts + psychology
• Experience with working on projects that use social APIs
Apply now by sending in your resume and links to your website and/or portfolio if you have one.
CashStar - 8 months ago