The story of Bank of the West is a rich tale of growth, progress and innovation spanning more than a century. For over 135 years, listening and responding to the needs of our customers and communities has been central to our business philosophy. Bank of the West is a premier financial services company that serves more than 2 million households in 19 states, from California, the Pacific Northwest and the Southwest across the Rocky Mountains and Great Plains into the Midwest. And our specialty divisions serve customers nationwide. With more than 700 banking locations across 19 states and a team of more than 10,000 employees, Bank of the West serves the banking needs of all major market segments – consumer, small, middle market, and large commercial enterprises, and government entities. We’ve developed innovative products and services, and a sophisticated approach to credit. We always remember we are in a “people business,” and no matter how large we become, we never lose sight of the individual customer. Bank of the West is fully owned by BNP Paribas, a European leader in global banking and financial services and one of the 6 strongest banks in the world.
Responsible for providing project management and analytical capabilities required for Product Strategy activities, including aligning target market segments with products, services, and distributions. Work is generally highly-complex covering potentially sensitive and challenging issues. Works with little or no direction.
1. May act as deputy department manager in the absence of department head.
2. Interfaces with division executives and Executive Management Committee members to manage projects – potentially multiple, simultaneous projects.
3. Develops and assists with presentations to executive management.
4. Interfaces with Executive Management Committee members to help drive management issues and facilitate decisions.
5. Prepares financial analyses/models and presentations.
6. Works with Executive Management Committee members to assist strategic planning activities and analyses.
7. Performs other duties as assigned.
• Bachelor’s degree
• Master’s degree
• Minimum 7 years
• High level of banking experience preferred
• Analysis or finance
• Strong level of project management experience
• Analytical and research
• Planning and organizing
• PC skills
• Written and verbal communication
• Presentation skills
Bank of the West - 22 months ago
What is now Bank of the West has expanded over 130 years from the California frontier to its current position. The bank now serves nearly 4...