Restoration Hardware is looking for an Senior Production Manager, BRAND PACKAGING.
The perfect candidate will have an immediate connection to our Core Values (People, Service, Quality and Innovation). This candidate will be extremely flexible and enjoy a “startup” mentality and environment that changes day to day and will “assume positive intentions” at all times. Candidates who are personable, open to learning, collaborate well with others and have a positive attitude, and are more apt to saying “yes” or “we’ll try” (rather than “no” or “that’s impossible”) will be at the top of our list.
We are looking for a strong leader who can drive production through our in-house production team, cross-functional partners and global vendors.
- Provide leadership to full time and freelance production staff
- Communication with global vendors, internal managers and production team
- Ensure all project milestones are met in accordance with initial timelines established at project start to meet or exceed expectations
- Cost tracking, quoting and invoicing
- Assist and provide recommendation in setting up workflow and procedures
- Develop reports using internal database
- Manage product and printed samples for review and approval
- Develop and manage project plans and timelines
- Communicate program status to Senior Director and production team
- Lead weekly cross-functional team meetings
- Occasional travel
Job Related Competencies:
- Live and teach Our Core Values, Our Leadership Contract, and Leadership is a Choice
- Retail packaging experience preferred
- Vast knowledge of print and packaging prepress production and process
- Knowledge of international packaging substrates
- Ability to work under tight deadlines
- Sharp eye for detail to check post production work against proofs
- Press check experience
- S trong research and problem solving skills
- Strong communication skills
- S trong negotiation skills
- Developed interpersonal skills
- Adobe Creative Suite
- Microsoft Office
- File Maker Pro
- Education – BA in Design or Graphic Design or equivalent experience preferred.
- At least 7+ years experience in major retail environment preferred - high level
- Ability to prioritize and schedule work in a deadline driven environment
- A strong knowledge and passion for the retail and design industry
Restoration Hardware is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any applicant on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, marital status, age, disability, sexual orientation, military/veteran status, or any other status protected by Federal or State law or local ordinance.
Restoration Hardware puts vintage American fixtures and fittings into homes old and new. The company sells upscale home and...