Senior Productivity Manager
- Marketing Cloud
Founded in 1999, salesforce.com is the enterprise cloud computing company that is leading customers in their transformation to become social enterprises. Social enterprises are able to connect with customers, partners and employees in entirely new ways. Based on salesforce.com's real-time, multitenant architecture, the company's platform and application services give customers the tools to create a true social front office and revolutionize the way they sell, service, market, collaborate, work, and innovate. With more than 9,000 employees, the first enterprise cloud computing company to exceed $2.5B in annual revenue run rate, and more than 100,000 customers worldwide, we are proud to contribute to the success of companies of all sizes and industries, around the globe. We're also one of the "Best Places to Work" (FORTUNE). If you're passionate about innovation, come help revolutionize how companies collaborate and communicate with customers.
The Marketing Cloud is not only about technology, it's about changing the customer experience—making it personal, and really relevant, fast. The Marketing Cloud unites the capabilities of Buddy Media, the world's #1 social marketing solution, with the world's #1 social listening platform, Radian6. In line with explosive growth we are looking for a Senior Productivity Manager, Customers For Life
to join this journey and make a meaningful impact in helping Clients get connected to their customers in a whole new way.
As a Senior Productivity Manager for the Marketing Cloud, you are an accomplished, inspirational and passionate individual with deep experience of all Customer Management roles and Communities, responsibilities and what is needed to foster an active and vibrant community. You will assist in the development of winning tools, playbooks, learning paths and events. You will deliver creative learning programs that accelerate productivity and drive overall Marketing Cloud team success. Your programs increase customer facing selling & adoption time and improve the customer experience. The team is global and the programs are local. You will support Customer Management communities and assist in the overall development for all of the Customer Management roles.
· Develop learning paths and the creation of educational materials for Customer Management Roles
· Use crowd sourcing tools and best practices to nurture winning plays and share “tribal” knowledge
· Develop framework and content for on-boarding and coaching
· Coach and guide new hires during their on-boarding experience
· Participate in the annual training strategy plan and calendar for all Customer Management roles
· Nurture a vibrant community sharing best practices
· Lead transformation and integration initiatives
· Works with Core Productivity Team to manage and support CFL track at Boot Camp
· Strategice and excute events for Communities, eg. Sales Kick-offs
· Partner with Account teams to identify, prioritze and analyze key business issues and undertstand how our solutions will help solve those problems.
· Continually work on evolving the productivity programs in conjunction with other members of the Core Productivity Team
This position is based in remotely or in the New York area, and will require some travel
· 5 to 10 years of proven success track record within account management or consulting in a customer facing role.
· Strong, detailed knowledge of Salesforce Customer Management roles and processes
· Firsthand experience with developing process and training plans
· Skilled at developing and writing clear, concise and compelling presentations, narratives, documents, and other content
· Excellent presentation and delivery skills with demonstrated acumen in adapting content by role
· Ability to take complex ideas and make them simple, without losing the key points
· Ability to interact and influence effectively across the organization and with all levels, including executive level.
· Ability to give and receive constructive criticism
· Team player with experience of global programs
· Strong written communication skills with a flair for story telling
· Drives for action plans, ownership, and results
· Proven track record of success in a customer facing role
Technical and functional familiarity with Salesforce.com products, SFA and CRM
salesforce.com - 24 months ago
copy to clipboard