Are you inspired by the best in modern design? Would you like to work for a technology innovator that is bringing touch-centric design for tablets and mobile devices to the leading e-commerce brands ranging from Anthropologie to Conde Nast's Lucky Magazine to Oriental Trading Company to Design within Reach?
We are looking for a professional services or solutions engineer who wants to join a cool startup company and make direct impact on its success in the market. You'll be primarily responsible for working with customers and partners to help integrate their systems with company's e-commerce touch-centric platform. You'll work on product feed, shopping cart, data, and many other integration types. You'll also be a part of the pre-sale process and will help our sales people answer technical questions, build prototypes, and demo our product for customers.
The company is founded by seasoned entrepreneurs in the technology space with a long track record of success. The compensation is a generous mix of competitive base salary and stock options.
- Strong deisre and ability to work in an early stage startup environment
- Ability to multi-task
- At least 5 years experience in software development
- Experience with platforms and large scalable systems
- Truly excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Truly excellent customer-facing skills
- Strong PHP skills
- Strong SQL experience
- Solid understanding of HTTP/HTML
- XML/JSON processing knowldege
- Experience of working in Professional Services, or strong willingness to work with customers
- Experience of working as a Sales Engineer
- BS/BA in Computer Science or related field is a must
- Experience with e-commerce website development
- Objective-C, C++, Java