RESPONSIBILITIES: Performs program management, technical, or business analysis. Participates as a member of and/or supports the specified Program Integrated Product Teams (IPTs) and IPT directed business meetings. Tracks program/project status and schedules. Provides inputs to CONOPS, design, and user tactics/training documentation. Applies policies and procedures relative to case management, case closure, financial planning and tracking of commitments, obligations, and expenditures. Familiar with SECNAV, OPNAV, and OSD forms related to PPBS, Military Interdepartmental Procurement Requests, Work requests, Requisitions, Contract Data Requirements Lists, and DD254s. Utilizes written and oral communication skills commensurate with technical role.
EXPERIENCE REQUIRED: A minimum of eight (8) years experience in military operations, program management, technical, or business analysis discipline; and a minimum of six (6) years out of eight (8) years of recent work experience related to analysis and planning. Familiarity with SECNAV, OPNAV, and OSD forms related to PPBS, Military Interdepartmental Procurement Requests, Work Requests, Requisitions, Contract Data Requirements List, and DD254 is required. Demonstrated written and oral communication skills commensurate with technical role are required. Experience in SIGMA/SAP procedures is desired.
Allowable Substitutions: Eight (8) years of acquisition experience over and above the minimum experience requirements for the position will be considered equivalent to a Bachelor's degree. An additional postgraduate degree will be considered equivalent to four (4) years of general experience. An additional four (4) years of general experience with an Associate’s degree will be considered equivalent to a Bachelors degree.
EDUCATION REQUIRED: Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or university. In addition, a Level 3 IA Certification is desired.
CLEARANCE: Able to acquire DoD Secret Clearance. Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
- Will act as the Rotary Wing Logistics Analyst/Coordinator.
- Must be able to effectively interface with representatives from external agencies, including, but not limited to NAVAIR platform, weapon, and avionics Program Offices; Product Developer Organizations; OPNAV and HQMC Sponsor Offices; Fleet Training and User Organizations; Developmental and Operational Test Agencies; and Logistics Support Activities.
- Should have direct experience with USMC mission planning and operations, especially those related to aviation, aviation support, and cross-service coordination of ship-to-shore movements.
- Should have experience with development, coordination, and staffing of product line Acquisition Support Plans (ALSP) and Naval Training System Plans (NTSP), as well as executing of efforts in accordance with these plans.
- Should be familiar with NAVAIR Systems Engineering Technical Review (SETR) processes.
- Shall be capable of simultaneously supporting multiple teams in establishing clear, effective system administration and user documentation, training, hardware/software logistics support, and fleet transition plans.
- Shall be capable of gathering and performing technical analysis on data in order to establish product refresh plans, to identify logistics trends, and to provide specific recommendations for future product improvements to address any significant system deficiencies or negative trends.
- Shall actively participate in weekly team meetings, periodic critical milestone reviews, and other meetings in order to ensure proper lifecycle support is being planned for and provided.
- Shall produce reports for and meet with the DPM and the APML weekly to provide insight into accomplishments, discuss task priorities, identify and recommend mitigations to risks, and to provide input to program plans.
- Shall be willing to travel on occasion to witness testing, training, or other relevant events.
- Minimally should be confident and proficient with MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint), MS Project, and Adobe Professional products.
Brandes Associates, Inc. - 22 months ago
Since 1990, Brandes Associates Inc., a small business, has provided high quality engineering and program support to our customers in the...