RESPONSIBILITIES: Performs program management, technical, or business analysis. Participates as a member of and/or supports the specified Program Integrated Product Teams (IPTs) and IPT directed business meetings. Tracks program/project status and schedules. Provides inputs to CONOPS, design, and user tactics/training documentation. Applies policies and procedures relative to case management, case closure, financial planning and tracking of commitments, obligations, and expenditures. Familiar with SECNAV, OPNAV, and OSD forms related to PPBS, Military Interdepartmental Procurement Requests, Work requests, Requisitions, Contract Data Requirements Lists, and DD254s. Utilizes written and oral communication skills commensurate with technical role.
EXPERIENCE REQUIRED: A minimum of eight (8) years experience in military operations, program management, technical, or business analysis discipline; and a minimum of six (6) years out of eight (8) years of recent work experience related to analysis and planning. Familiarity with SECNAV, OPNAV, and OSD forms related to PPBS, Military Interdepartmental Procurement Requests, Work Requests, Requisitions, Contract Data Requirements List, and DD254 is required. Demonstrated written and oral communication skills commensurate with technical role are required. Experience in SIGMA/SAP procedures is desired.
Allowable Substitutions: Eight (8) years of acquisition experience over and above the minimum experience requirements for the position will be considered equivalent to a Bachelor's degree. An additional postgraduate degree will be considered equivalent to four (4) years of general experience. An additional four (4) years of general experience with an Associate’s degree will be considered equivalent to a Bachelors degree.
EDUCATION REQUIRED: Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or university. In addition, a Level 3 IA Certification is desired.
CLEARANCE: Able to acquire DoD Secret Clearance. Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
- Experience in engaging stakeholders in the Requirements Management process (includes identifying, developing, documenting, analyzing and prioritizing requirements).
- Interface with Fleet representatives, Field Activities, Requirements Officers, and other stakeholders to understand and assess program requirements.
- Collaborate with Deputy Program Manager (DPM) and Integrated Product Teams (IPT) to manage and track program cost, schedule, performance and funding.
- Collaboration in producing Total Ownership Cost estimates and knowledge of Business Case Analysis process
- Experience in tracking and reporting program budget execution; creating and monitoring current year budgets
- POM cost estimates and issue sheets; experience with NRAM tool; responsible for calculating Program Acquisition Unit Cost (PAUC), Average Procurement Unit Cost (APUC), and Estimates at Completion (EAC).
- Participation in drafting, reviewing and editing quarterly Dashboard and PoPS reports, Spruill charts, monthly Program Summary Reports, Executive Review Briefs, MRP briefs, and ASN ACAT briefs, Gate 6 briefs and Resource Requirements Review Board (R3B) briefs.
- Meet with DPM weekly to discuss priorities, and provide input to program plans.
- Primary POC and consolidator for random data calls.
Brandes Associates is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V
Brandes Associates, Inc. - 16 months ago
copy to clipboard -
Since 1990, Brandes Associates Inc., a small business, has provided high quality engineering and program support to our customers in the...