Alarm.com, a rapidly expanding, entrepreneurial technology company, is seeking an ambitious, hard working, candidate with strong academic qualifications, diverse interests, and proven experiences in a collaborative team environment to join the Program Management team. Candidates should have 2 to 5 years of work experience in program or project management or relevant work experience such as engineering, consulting or business analysis.
Very few small companies innovate and develop across as broad of a range of technologies as Alarm.com. This position is ideal for the candidate who seeks a small, friendly company culture where one can work closely with smart and highly productive people across a very interesting spectrum of technologies to develop outstanding consumer products.
The Senior Program Management Associate’s primary job responsibilities will include:
- Managing a portfolio of technology projects and company resources across multiple product offerings
- Improving Alarm.com’s overall performance by the attainment of product and customer delivery goals and execution of our corporate technology vision.
- Recognizing areas for internal improvement by developing and deploying strategies for optimization
- Defining and measuring project milestones, effectively prioritizing deliverables, and managing cross-project dependencies to meet delivery goals.
- Working closely with all aspects of the organization including Technology, Product Management, Quality Engineering, other internal teams and partners to ensure the success of Alarm.com’s technical programs.
- B.S. or B.A. from a competitive school with strong academic performance
- Passion for working closely with high quality consumer technology products
- Leadership experience with the ability to motivate others and build consensus
- Excellent communication, presentation, organizational, and customer service skills
- Strong quantitative, analytical, and critical thinking skills
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously in a small, fast-paced environment
- Strong computer skills (e.g. Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- General knowledge of business, technology, economics and/or finance
- Interest in understanding group dynamics and psychology
- Work Authorization: U.S. Citizens & Permanent Residents
Alarm.com, founded in 2000, is the industry leading technology provider of interactive security solutions. Through advanced wireless monitoring, mobile and web-based services, and a proven hosted services platform, Alarm.com helps protect over one million residential and commercial customers throughout the United States and Canada. Alarm.com’s products and services are offered exclusively through a network of over 5,000 licensed and authorized Security Dealers. Alarm.com’s headquarters is located in Vienna, VA. For more information, visit www.alarm.com.
Alarm.com, founded in 2000, is a leading technology provider of connected home services, powering well over one million residential and...