Provides leadership and manages the distribution of all Federal Employee Program (FEP) incentive program payments to all participating Plans. Leads all activities associated with distribution of the annual Service Benefit Program (SBP) Service Charge funds. Serves as lead in developing, implementing and monitoring improvement strategies related to Program goals and objectives.
Required Basic Qualifications
Preferred Basic Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent experience, in finance, business administration, economics or related discipline.
- A minimum of 5 to 7 years experience in financial management, economic analysis, project management, financial investments and budgeting.
Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V
- Graduate degree in relevant discipline
- Extensive knowledge of financial management and/or financial services concepts with proven ability to synthesize multi-source data and translate complex technical information into a meaningful context for business decisions
- Excellent problem-solving, critical thinking, database management, analytic skills and the ability to work with spreadsheets and other structured programming tools (e.g. SQL, Microsoft Office Suite, PeopleSoft, Cognos, VBA)
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and ability to effectively communicate complex business and technical concepts
- Ability to function in a project team in leadership and membership roles
- Certified Management Accountant (CMA)
Health Care Service Corporation (HCSC) is a licensee of the Blue Cross and Blue Shield Association. The mutually owned company consists of...