BASIC FUNCTION AND PRINCIPAL ACCOUNTABILITIES:
Responsible for the growth and expansion of new and existing business specifically in the Staffing Services (SS) line of business on a National basis. Provide managerial support and overall responsibility of the Business Line. Act as “general manager” and entrepreneur responsible for growth of this line of business. Provide technical support to Community Rehabilitation Programs (CRPs) and NISH Regions for Staffing Services (SS) under the AbilityOne Program.
• Lead the Development and growth of the Staffing Services (SS)line of business on a NISH-wide basis. Coordinate and manage the activities of other Business Line team members to accomplish the goals of the business.
• Work with Regional and National Business Development Team members to execute all BD activities required in this line of business. Prepare Sales & Marketing materials for potential customer presentations and CRPs that are interested in investing in the Staffing Services (SS)line of business. Participate in regional and National BD Meetings and Strategic Planning Meetings as needed.
• Coordinate the physical rollout of CRP-based Staffing Services (SS) facilities in cooperation with Regional Office Operations Personnel. Serve as primary interface to third party technology vendor(s) and other industry vendors during implementation of Staffing Services (SS)Services requirements.
• Serve as a primary interface to Federal Customers of the Business. Present the Staffing Services (SS) line of business at forums and conferences as appropriate.
NISH Regions in the preparation of costing/pricing proposals for new project Additions to the Federal Procurement List.
• Other reasonable duties as assigned.
• Knowledge of Project Management/Business Management Staffing Services (SS) methodologies.
• Experience in Project Management of implementing new Staffing Services (SS) Services contracts and operations and/or improvement programs for existing contracts/operations
• Extensive experience devising detailed Staffing Services (SS)product marketing/business plans
• Extensive experience in Staffing Services (SS) product development management
• Experience with the latest Staffing Services (SS) technologies and methodologies
• Demonstrated critical thinking and decision-making skills
• Ability to resolve complex matters
• Constantly utilizes high level of interpersonal skills, negotiation skills, and organizational skills
• Strong oral and written communication skills including presentation skills to senior level management
• Personal computer skills especially database, spreadsheet and word processing applications.
• Ability to lead a project team
• Ability to handle multiple priorities in demanding conditions
• Travel required
• Experience in Managing Staffing Services (SS) contracts a plus
• 10+ years with BA/BS; 8+ years with MA/MS
• 1½ years experience = 1 year college.
SourceAmerica (formerly NISH), a national nonprofit, is the leading source of job opportunities for a dedicated and highly qualified...