Program Management support for Cybersecurity Pilot Program (CPP).
Creative Computing Solutions, Inc. (CCSi) is a valued solutions partner and trusted advisor to a diverse set of Federal government customers. As a fast-rising management and IT consulting firm, CCSi applies proven expertise and business methodologies to assist our customers in aligning and mobilizing every aspect of their operations and resources for their ultimate success. We bring to every engagement the disciplines prescribed by our ISO 9001, 20000-1, 27001 Certifications, and CMMI Level 3 Ratings. Our corporate mindset is that we are only successful if our customers achieve their goals and the outcomes they expect.
Position Description/Responsibilities Include:
Person will be project manager for this initiative which involves supporting acquisition packages for 5 new pilot opportunities. Requires experience in the project planning and managing implementation once approved by client.
Qualifications for this position include:
Clearance Required: Active Top Secret
- PMP Certification
- 15+ years supporting projects in the federal space with DHS experience preferred
- Ability to assess technologies for mission relevancy and to develop notional pilot approaches
- Ability to work with mission partners to develop requirements to drive technology insertion
- Working knowledge of DHS and federal acquisition processes
- Ability to create OPO compliant acquisition packages
- Capable of developing and supporting governance programs (Requirements Working Group, Program Governance Board, etc.)
CCSi - 6 months ago
Creative Computing Solutions, Inc. (CCSi) is a valued solutions partner and trusted advisor to a diverse set of Federal government...