Working for FICO will be the best DECISION you'll ever make. FICO's powerful and intelligent software helps companies make better decisions every day. Discover the benefits of working for Fair Isaac:
• New direction, growth and advancement opportunities
• Excellent compensation and benefits package (featuring: one week of vacation accrual upon hire, most benefit plan eligibility begins on 1st day of employment, flexible work schedules, 401k with company match, excellent tuition reimbursement plan)
• Dynamic and energetic environment
• Global company
• Innovative and diverse products and technology touching many different industries
• Commitment to teamwork, offering challenges and the opportunity to innovate
Consider joining other talented individuals where your contributions make an impact in FICO’s growing Government Practice. This position is located in our Fairfax, Virginia office.
FICO’s Professional Services Division provides client services to manage the execution and delivery of FICO solutions. Our mission is to provide value to our clients by delivering solutions and services enabling, creating, building and strengthening their customer relationships. We help our clients improve customer loyalty, market share, and manage fraud risk in a dynamic changing market place by leveraging FICO world-class analytics, scores, tools and innovative applications. This position reports up to the Manager of Delivery Management. A qualified candidate will lead and manage COTS product implementations with various clients in the Collections and Recovery division.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Lead software configuration and installation projects from contract approval to final delivery.
• Manage overall project execution, budget, and schedule working with client project managers.
• Identify and ensure allocation of cross-functional FICO resources for the duration of the project.
• Provide detailed weekly status reports to FICO and Client senior management team.
• Lead project escalation procedures and change request submissions.
• Collaborate and share best practices, project lessons learned, and creative problem-solving with other FICO delivery managers.
• Assist Pre-Contract teams with project cost estimates and overall contract development.
• Bachelor's degree in computer science or related field.
• 7+ years of experience in delivering complex software solutions.
• PMP Certification desired.
• Understanding of software development methodology.
• Strong client management experience.
• Self-starter with high sense of urgency for growing the business.
• Strong core consulting skills - communication skills, oral, written
• Creative Problem Solving
• Project budget and accounting
• Delivery Focus
• Analytical Problem Solving
FICO - 8 months ago
At FICO, you can advance your career within one of the fastest-growing fields in technology today - analytics. With our industry leading...