At Good Technology, we secure enterprise information and applications on today’s most popular mobile devices such as iPhone, iPad, and Android — protecting both company and personal data. An exceptional user experience enhances productivity, whenever and wherever people want or need access. Mobile is on fire. So are we. Join us!
We are looking for a senior level Program Manager that enjoys a challenge to help launch new products in a very fast and growing market - enterprise mobile platform, collaboration, messaging, email and calendars to serve the growing list of 4500 companies and organizations we currently serve around the world thru our 25 offices. Headquartered in our new location in Sunnyvale, you will have the opportunity to show your leadership abilities to manage and contribute significantly to deliver some of the most innovative products in enterprise mobility.
• Responsible for cross-functional coordination of the Good Connect, Good Share product releases, including all components
• Driving cross-functional teams to define product concepts that align with strategic objectives
• Create realistic plans and schedules that include cross-functional dependencies & ownership
• Uncover and escalate blocking issues that cannot be resolved without executive intervention
• Release products according to schedule & release criteria
• Manage the transition of all pertinent components to the GD platform
• Act as the escalation conduit for the cross-functional team
• Total product lifecycle management, which not only includes shepherding product releases through lifecycle, but acting as a mentor, champion, consultant and spokesman for the PLC processes
• Coordination & mentoring efforts for Product Managment, Engineering, Sales, Legal, Finance, and Executives
• +10 years in program management spanning all functional areas
• Prior experience with creation and implementation of PLC/PDLC/SDLC
• Ability to drive to decisions amongst opinionated constituencies
• Comfortable managing resources in a matrix environment
• Experienced at creating and presenting crisp presentations in front of all audiences
• Creating processes that are right-sized and add immediate value, amidst dynamic targets and priorities
- Agile experience with enterprise platform migration
- Technical degree: Computer Science, Eletrical Engineering, MIS
- Jive, PowerPoint, Excel, MSProject
Job inquiry? email@example.com *LI-DN1
Good Technology combines award-winning enterprise-grade mobile security and control with an exceptional user experience, allowing enterprise...