There is no greater
calling or opportunity for a fluid management company than today’s
challenge – helping customers protect people, the environment and our
natural resources. Together we are implementing technologies that purify
and conserve water, consume less energy, make alternative energy
sources possible and practical, advance medicine and minimize emissions
and waste. Our collective efforts are enabling a greener more
Pall is a Fortune 1000 materials science and
engineering company with the broadest filtration, separation and
purification capabilities in the world. Our process and product enabling
technologies help our customers make good products better, safer and
even possible. We provide innovative products to customers in health
care, biotechnology, pharmaceutical, semiconductor, municipal drinking
water, aerospace and industrial manufacturing markets.
Headquartered in Long Island, NY, Pall has operations in every major country.
Sr. Program Manager – New Port Richey, FL
Sr. Program Manager is responsible for the management of new
development programs from the receipt of contract award to the
completion of qualification testing. As such the Program Manager is to
plan and control the program’s resources and activities so that the
technical, schedule and cost objectives of the program are met. This
will be accomplished by directing Design Engineering, Development
Testing, Procurement and Manufacturing Operations, while mitigating risk
and ensuring Pall Aeropower Corporation cost objectives.
1. Establish a uniform interpretation of the program/contract requirements.
2. Developing a comprehensive plan to meet the program requirements.
3. Defining and assigning interface responsibilities between the individual team members.
4. Maintain a continuous overview of the program progress so that timely corrective action can be taken when necessary.
5. Accomplish both the technical and business objectives of the program.
6. Keep the customer and PAC management up-to-date on the program progress and status against the plan.
7. Maintain the control of schedule, cost and quality of the program.
8. Serve as the focal point for technical and business liaison with the customer.
9. Understand the total sales and profit potential of the program to Pall Aeropower Corporation.
Bachelors of Science in Engineering, Chemistry, Business or related
experience. Masters Degree in Business or Management desired.
- Ten years experience in Program Management/Sales/Contracts in an Aerospace environment is required.
- Previous experience with DoD and Aerospace Defense Contractors required
Proven experience reading, analyzing and interpreting specifications,
Statement(s) of Work, Request for Proposals and awarded contracts,
including understanding of technology and appreciation for the impact of
- Demonstrated experience preparing and conducting formal and informal presentations to corporate management and customers.
Experience working with cross functional teams incorporating multiple
geographical locations and customer relationship management.
- Experience with and working knowledge of Microsoft Project, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Power Point and Lotus Notes.
- Specific experience in Hydraulic, Fuel, or Pneumatic components is preferred.
- SAP Project Systems experience preferred.
- PMP Certification preferred.
offer competitive compensation, a comprehensive array of benefits, and
the opportunity to work with a dynamic team of professionals.
To apply for this position please visit our site at www.pall.com and go to the careers section.
The tracking code for this is HL-121211172537.
Pall is an Equal Opportunity Employer.