The Program Manager for Image Sensor Products will drive and manage a portfolio of development products through the New Product Introduction (NPI) Flow to deliver total solutions to tier1 customers, according to the OmniVision NPI Process
• Create and manage detailed schedules for the complete cross-functional product team using MS Project WEB
• Partner with engineering, operations, marketing management and cross-functional teams to work though the product cycle as the advocate for end-users and customers
• Manage the delivery of samples and solutions to exceed customer expectations
• Prepare Bi-weekly product status updates, including progress to key program milestones and issue escalation. Present to senior management.
• Have the ability to influence internal and external contacts to drive the program forward and advance the goals of the company.
Experience with Image sensor products and/or optics preferred
Detailed knowledge of program management principles, project planning and budgeting
Experience with mobile handset, consumer electronics and/or automotive products preferred
In-depth knowledge of high volume semiconductor manufacturing processes (Wafer Fab, Packaging and Test.)
Excellent communication and leadership skills
Strong familiarity with semiconductor reliability principles
Fluent in MS Project & Excel
Experience with Risk Assessment and Mitigation Methodologies (FMEA.)
Education: Minimum BSEE or Equivalent Required