Sr. Program Manager – New Port Richey, FL
The Sr. Program Manager is responsible for the management of new development programs from the receipt of contract award to the completion of qualification testing. As such the Program Manager is to plan and control the program’s resources and activities so that the technical, schedule and cost objectives of the program are met. This will be accomplished by directing Design Engineering, Development Testing, Procurement and Manufacturing Operations, while mitigating risk and ensuring Pall Aeropower Corporation cost objectives.
- Establish a uniform interpretation of the program/contract requirements.
- Developing a comprehensive plan to meet the program requirements.
- Defining and assigning interface responsibilities between the individual team members.
- Maintain a continuous overview of the program progress so that timely corrective action can be taken when necessary.
- Accomplish both the technical and business objectives of the program.
- Keep the customer and PAC management up-to-date on the program progress and status against the plan.
- Maintain the control of schedule, cost and quality of the program.
- Serve as the focal point for technical and business liaison with the customer.
- Understand the total sales and profit potential of the program to Pall Aeropower Corporation.
We offer competitive compensation, a comprehensive array of benefits, and the opportunity to work with a dynamic team of professionals.
- Bachelors of Science in Engineering, Chemistry, Business or related experience. Masters Degree in Business or Management desired.
- Ten years experience in Program Management/Sales/Contracts in an Aerospace environment is required.
- Previous experience with DoD and Aerospace Defense Contractors required
- Proven experience reading, analyzing and interpreting specifications, Statement(s) of Work, Request for Proposals and awarded contracts, including understanding of technology and appreciation for the impact of technological concepts.
- Demonstrated experience preparing and conducting formal and informal presentations to corporate management and customers.
- Experience working with cross functional teams incorporating multiple geographical locations and customer relationship management.
- Experience with and working knowledge of Microsoft Project, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Power Point and Lotus Notes.
- Specific experience in Hydraulic, Fuel, or Pneumatic components is preferred.
- SAP Project Systems experience preferred.
- PMP Certification preferred.
To apply for this position please visit our site at www.pall.com and go to the careers section.
The tracking code for this is HL-121211172537.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
There is no greater calling or opportunity for a fluid management company than today’s challenge – helping customers protect people, the environment and our natural resources. Together we are implementing technologies that purify and conserve water, consume less energy, make alternative energy sources possible and practical, advance medicine and minimize emissions and waste. Our collective efforts are enabling a greener more sustainable future.
Pall is a Fortune 1000 materials science and engineering company with the broadest filtration, separation and purification capabilities in the world. Our process and product enabling technologies help our customers make good products better, safer and even possible. We provide innovative products to customers in health care, biotechnology, pharmaceutical, semiconductor, and municipal drinking water, aerospace and industrial manufacturing markets.
Headquartered in Long Island, NY, Pall has operations in every major country.
- 2 years ago - save job
Pall Corporation and its subsidiaries is a filtration, separation and purification company. The Company is a supplier of filtration,...