We seek a Senior Program Manager to be responsible for providing Program Management support to acquisition and sustainment/modification of programs in support of reconnaissance, intelligence surveillance weapons systems.
Primary Job Responsibilities:
Required Skills and Experience :
- Provide Program Management expertise in acquisition and sustainment/modification of reconnaissance/intelligence/surveillance weapons systems.
- Support government sustainment contract awards including RFP preparation, CDRL development, and performance-based statement of work development, MOASP procedures, technical evaluations, and contract clearance procedures.
- Experience in project budget planning and execution including FAR regulations, POM preparation, and earned value management
- Experience with preparation and presentation of briefing packages to support the fielding of modifications to ISR weapon systems
- Experience in imagery processing and exploitation and their associated communications and processing requirements
- Working knowledge of NGA imagery products
- Working knowledge of imagery exploitation in DCGS and KCOIC ground stations and/or other reconnaissance ground stations
- Working knowledge of the following or similar systems: CIP, SYERS, DTS, ISR-W, ISSE Guard, JSWS, DSS-F, ASP, IESS, IPL, MASINT, VPC, CIES, COS,DRS, Threatnet, TMAN, AFMSS and Shelter systems
- Working knowledge of imagery exploitation software applications/products
- Working knowledge of configuration management, system modification and test
- Technical working knowledge for assessing progress in assigned projects/programs including cost estimates, schedules, and performance supportability baseline requirements by applying known methods and procedures.
- Proficient in program management for representing and communicating acquisition/logistics program matters at various meetings to provide advice on current and future status of assigned programs.
- Level 2 program management experience or equivalent experience is desired
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite
- Must be able to obtain TS/SCI clearance
- Candidate must be a U.S. citizen
Spectrum Comm - 12 months ago