Be part of IDS Finance, join Raytheon and be a member of a world-class finance organization that leads by example, is a benchmark for our competitors and is highly respected and valued by our internal and external customers. Work for an organization that is noted for its teamwork within finance and across functional boundaries. We are an organization that is honest in its evaluation of its processes, relentless in its search for best practices and is committed to excellence.
Position: Senior Program Planner II
Seeking program management, planning & scheduling professionals to join the Program Planning & Scheduling Department.
This position will be the lead scheduler / planner for a smaller program or
, or assist the lead planner/planning manager for larger complex programs. The successful candidate will be responsible for the development, maintenance and analysis of the Program Master Phasing Schedule and Integrated Master Plan/Integrated Master Schedule – developing the
network/integrated work flow of schedule activities to ensure accurate, appropriate, and effective use of engineering technical and other data, including schedule definition, structure, and documentation.
Will assist in planning, scheduling and cost estimating tasks and support Risk and
development mitigation. Will support Integrated Product Development Systems (IPDS) deployment and tailoring.
Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration or related field of study
- Six (6)+ years of professional experience in Accounting, Finance, Program Management or Program Planning & Scheduling
- Experience in using MS Office suite products (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Microsoft Project experience
- Experience with Earned Value Management System (EVMS) or similar business process
- Experience with any of the following: Achieving Process Excellence (APEX) SAP/R3, Microframe Project Manager (MPM) or similar EVMS tools and software applications such as Oracle ERP, Deltek Cobra and Deltek MPM Connect
- Eight (8) plus years of professional experience in Program Planning & Scheduling
- Demonstrated ability to balance technical/cost/schedule constraints to achieve customer satisfaction
- Demonstrated understanding of Integrated Product Development System (IPDS)
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience in assisting Integrated Product Teams (IPTs) in planning, scheduling and cost estimating tasks
- Demonstrated experience with Risk and Opportunity Management
- Raytheon Six Sigma (R6S) Specialist or similar certification
- Demonstrated experience and knowledge of Cost Estimating/Basis of Estimate (BOE) Generation
- Demonstrated ability to deliver customer focused solutions
Positions potentially available in Sudbury, Tewksbury, Andover, Woburn MA.
All these job responsibilities are to be executed in harmony with Raytheon's Code of Business Ethics and Conduct policy which sets the standard by which we operate and how we treat others
Key Words: Planner Scheduler,
IMP, IMS, planning scheduling,
Integrated Master Schedule,
Business Unit Profile
Headquartered in Tewksbury, Mass., Integrated Defense Systems (IDS) has locations in Washington, California, Utah, New Mexico, Virginia, Texas, Maryland, Rhode Island, Alabama, Australia, Germany, Saudi Arabia and the United Arab Emirates. Its broad portfolio of weapons, sensors and integration systems supports its customer base across multiple mission areas including air and missile defense systems, missile defense radars, early warning radars, naval ship operating systems, robotics and other advanced technologies. With a global workforce of almost 14,000 employees and 2011 sales of $5 billion, IDS provides affordable, integrated solutions to a broad international and domestic customer base, including the U.S. Missile Defense Agency, the U.S. Armed Forces and the Department of Homeland Security.
Raytheon - 16 months ago
copy to clipboard -
Raytheon ("light of the gods") took a shine to its place in the upper pantheon of US military contractors; the company regularly...